Monday 21 May 2012

So excited to finally share

I am so excited to finally share my news! One of my mini Acrylic albums was published in SCRAP365 June's issue.

 I have been waiting so long to see it come out and it is finally here. Well at least available in the stores although not in the US it seems as I have tried like crazy to get a copy. I will have to wait till mine arrives from the UK. In the mean time I bought a digital copy just to see the article. It is on pages 66-69 in the magazine and  tells alot about the book! EEK! So excited! My first project in Print. The title of the article is called Sun, Sea and Sand.
 Ok down to earth now. Sorry for my craziness. Just normally when I am looking forward to something , something else will always happen to mess it up. But this time it actually went to print.  This months scrap365 is also filled with tons of great projects and ideas. I am in overload just looking through it online. You can get a copy in you local WHsmiths and alot of stores seems to have them online for order. You can also order them directly through Traplet publications but they do not have the june issue up yet. If you happen to see the article please let me know what you think. 


Now I am off to get some DT work done then get back to work on the program I have to have done by the end of the month. Time is ticking. 
thanks for stopping in and have a most splendid day. Angela

6 comments:

sam21ski said...

Well Done Angela xxxx

Meggymay said...

Congratulations Angela, this is exciting news.
Yvonne x

Anne said...

Congratulations. Your paper copy will be winging its way to you on my return to the UK. Well done. Cheers Anne

Caroline said...

How exciting Angela, such wonderful news...congratulations.

You deserve to be published!

Sam & Poppy said...

Very exciting Angela, well done :o) :o) xxx

Lynne said...

Congrats Angela, well deserved. L x