Thursday 10 May 2012

A layout for SYAO challenge

Just wanted to share my week 12 layout for the SYAO challenge at Paper Secrets.

And here is the sketch we had to work from:



Just wanted pop in to share a recent project.  Of course over at the SYAO challenge we are on week 14 now. I will try to share some more soon. I was lucky enough to get to take Dyan's class over at Scrappers Cove last week. We did a stitched book and some Art Journaling. it was fabulous to spend the day with Dyan especially since I have not seen her since we moved back from England. I will upload some pics soon.   Aside from that it has been all work in between the ups and downs of this wonderful sinus infection which is now been with me well over a month. Oh the joys of being allergic to antibiotics. It is getting a bit better though as the headaches are lessening a bit. Hoping it will be one soon.  Aside from that not much to update. I am hoping to work a bit on organizing my craft room and then maybe get back into a regular schedule. We still have Mona our latest foster, of course she has managed to cause chaos in my living room when left alone and eat the nose off Belles Bear she has had since a baby so of course she is not wining too many votes with the rest of the family yet. I am still working on that one. Sunflower and her are still buddy buddy though and enjoying their time together. I am about to call it a night. Busy day of work tomorrow and Belle will have her first day back at school after being poorly this week. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful evening. Angela

No comments: