Thursday 17 May 2012

Getting Inspired

Well I did get to play with my stamps a bit today. Not as long as I would have liked but its a start. Here are some of the quick cards I did with them. 

This one was done using the Inkadinkado Sparrow stamp and Delicate branches set along with the Hot Pics London set. I also used a Stampotique sentiment. the background is dine using distress ink and a baby wipe with a sponging effect. I just love this stamp set. the image is so detailed. 



I think this is one of my favorites as I have always loved colored glass. I used the Inkadinkado Bottle row stamp. the background is done with a stencil and Distress ink. 
The flowers and bottles are colored with Promarkers. 


This one I used the same stamp and stencil as above but for the background used Distress ink then sprayed water through the stencil. The flowers are colored with more muted colors and I used Glossy accents over the bottles. I also used a silver pen for the details on the empty bottle top. 

Well that's all I have for now. Now I have to go cook tea without using an oven as ours decided to stop working last night. I have to cook everything on the cook top till it is fixed or we get a new one. I am biding for the later though I will probably wind up just getting it fixed. DH insists I broke it on purpose. 
Now would I do that? 

Thanks for stopping in and have a great evening. Angela

2 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous stamping and great images Angela. Hope you get your cooker fixed soon. xox

Meggymay said...

Fantastic new stamps and cards. love how you glazed the bottles.
Good luck with the [new] cooker.
Yvonne x