Friday 23 March 2012

Time for another challenge at The Stamp Man

The new challenge is ready at The Stamp Man and this week we've got a Bingo card for you to work with this time.


Green
Fabric
Polka dots
Flowers
Circle
Numbers
Swirls
Metal/metallic
Ribbon


Make us something using 3 of the elements to make a Bingo line, lines can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal, anything else goes!! Don't forget there's a £10 Stamp Man voucher to be won for one lucky person. for my row I chose Green, Flowers, Swirls.

And here is my journal page I did.

I covered the background with Forest Moss distress stain then again with a wash of white paint. I then used peeled paint and forest moss stains on my mat and spritzed with water then dipped my page in it. once dry I stamped the Aspects of Design Rose around the edges without a block so as not to get the corner lines of the stamp. I used Black Archival to to this then heat set it. I then used a paint brush and mu distress stains to paint in the roses. Last I added the swirls but from Tim Holtz flourish die brushed with Walnut distress stain. The journaling on the page is hand written.

Now if you head on over to The stamp Man Challenge blog there are some more great inspirations from the team to get you started. We cannot wait to see what you do. Thanks for stopping in and Have a great day. Angela









2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous pages, the background is gorgeous.
Yvonne

Unknown said...

Fabulous page Angela - loving the title too its what I sing to my niece and nephew as they are a few of my favourite things too xx