Saturday 25 February 2012

ARRGH!

I wish this cold would go away. It has been a miserable week and the weather is not helping at all. Anyway, This is a layout I did last weekend on Sunday when I got together to scrap with some friends.
Once again the inspiration was from Scrap Jacked. There are lots of really great layouts just waiting to be jacked this month. Its so hard to choose. This time I chose to jack Mandy. this is an old photo I found of our trip to Walt Disney World Florida in 1996. I loved the pastel colors in it. The castle and butterfly are wood diecut from Kaiser Craft. The pearls are from Prima. the background paper is from Basic grey and the other is a scrap of unknown. The trim is from a local store here in Jersey "Scrappers Cove"

Aside from that not much crafting this week. Just trying to nurse the house back to health. Hoping to pick up next week and get caught up a bit more. I can wish right! Now I am off to bed and up early for work tomorrow. thanks for stopping in and have a great night. Angela

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Angela...what a fabulous layout. Great colours and I love the wood diecuts.
Debbie x

Vicky Hayes said...

This is wonderful Angela - you've really given a sense of magic with your castle and pearl embellishments. I like the 'ticker tape' journalling too. Hope you feel better soon.

mandysea said...

that looks amazing!! Love the little castle and your strip journaling! gorgeous colours and the flower trip... lovely!

Thanks for playing with sj
xx

Deb said...

This is a great "take" on Mandy's page, Angela. The colour combo is just beautiful. I love the little castle....very pretty. Thanks once again for playing at Scrap Jacked.

Julie said...

this is great love the strip journaling. thanks for playing along with us at sj.

Unknown said...

such a mystical style layout...thanks for playing along at scrapjacked

Melissa said...

So love that you coloured the wood pieces in Angela and captured the magical feel of your photo on to the paper and embellishments you used.Thanks for playing along in Feb with us girls at SJacked.

Sam & Poppy said...

Love this Angela, it's really gorgeous :o) Sam x

Dana Tatar said...

Pretty page! I love the photo and the castle embellie is just perfect for this page! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Jacked!