Wednesday 16 November 2011

Another layout from the weekend.

This is another Layout I did over the weekend. It is a jack of Mandy's(yes I really mean it this time, sorry the other was a jack of Julies) from Scrap jacked. I loved these funny pictures of Belle with her Halloween costume on the day of a party at school. Her friend Casey was not dressed as she did not go. I had told Belle I did not have time to make her the vampire costume so she would have to be something simple but then surprised her with it that evening after spending all day making it. She loved it but quickly abandoned the teeth.

Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful day. Angela


7 comments:

mandysea said...

thats way fabulous! Love the pics, and the LO looks total fun! thanks for jacking me and playing along!

Julie said...

love these fun pic thanks for playing along with us at sj.

Deb said...

WOW! Such an awesome LO and great take on Mandy's page.

sam21ski said...

This is stunning Angela xxx

Sam

Anne said...

Belle the scary vampire - Angela love the layout. Catch up with you soon.
Anne

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous page! I love the photos and the pop of red! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Jacked!

Andrea said...

Excellent layout. Thanx for playing