Saturday 1 October 2011

New ATC swap at The Stamp Man

The new ATC swap is up over at the Stamp Man and this months Theme is "Oriental" I am away this weekend with my daughter at a Dance event so I only have one of mine finished to show you at this time but I will have the other 2 posted by next week. I used Habico Oriental clear stamp set and triple embossed the card with UTEE and re-stamped the tree branch into the UTEE. Now if you want to join in this wonderful swap please go over to The Stamp Man ATC blog for full details and more inspiration from the team. And while you are there check out the Blog candy giveaway at the Stamp Man's Blog.
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping in. Angela

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

The embossing looks amazing Angela.
Have fun at the dancing event with Belle.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

sam21ski said...

WOW such detail Angela and that UTEE just finishes it off nicely.

Sam xxxx

Poppet said...

Gorgeous ATC Angela. I love all of it from the background colour to the wonderful enamelling. I hope the Dance event went well and you and Belle enjoyed it. :-) xx

Nicki said...

Awww! so cute.

Nicki.xxx