Monday 1 August 2011

August ATc Swap at the Stamp Man

Its time for the start of the August ATC swap at The Stamp Man. This time we have the Theme of "Oceans" . This was a bit of a challenge at first but with a room full of creative minds the ideas began to flow. I chose to do some triple embossing with the UTEE and add a touch of Faux sand on the front one. The back ones I used Tim Holtz Air travel stamps. My full recipe list is below.

To see some more lovely inspirations please hop on over to The Stamp Man ATC blog where my team mates have put together some spectacular ATC's to help inspire you on this theme. You will also be able to find the full swap rules and details.

Sadly I must now go and return to my packing.
Have a wonderful day . Angela

5 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

Those are sooooooo beautiful! We are packing too. I think we will move August 23. When are you guys moving?

Unknown said...

These are beautiful Angela - thanks so much for inspiring me with mine :0) and also for a wonderful weekend xx parcel posted next day delivery today so hope Sunflower hears Mr postie tomorrow!

The Sparkly Fairy said...

These are fantastic - I love the texture you have created!

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous set Angela and love the faux sand.
Looks like you had a great weekend.
Good luck with your packing and have a good trip if I don't get to speak to you before.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Debbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous ATC's Angela. Love the colours. Good luck with the packing.
Debbie x