Wednesday 11 May 2011

New ATC's

Today was not very productive as I spent most of the day cleaning. I tend to do that when I get stressed or upset with something as it calms my nerves. Some people eat...I clean. You think I would be thinner...Not! I did find a bit of time to take a little break to make my ATC's for The Stamp Man's May ATC Swap. This month the Theme is Friendship.
My First ATC uses Dylusions spray inks with a water sprayed template over top. The image is stamped and embossed before the spraying is done.
My next ATC uses a scrap of Prima paper on the background where I then added the friendship quote I found online. Because it was so big I really could not do too much more so I just added a bit of stamping(using Tim Holtz flower swirl) on the bottom using Distress inks in various green shades and then dabbed on the little flowers using Smooch Pearl ink. The border around the quote is doodled.
My last ATC is my favourite. I stamped the image(Faye Whittaker) in black Archival and colored the picture using my Gray Promarkers. I then colored the balloon red to make it pop and added the quote. The image is then added to a Walnut inked background to create a frame effect. I had added a little edging in grey to the image card which when layered onto the Walnut looks like it is in a frame.

Well that is all my craftiness for today. I am hoping tomorrow will bring a bit more. I still have so much catching up to do with my journals and other projects. At least i can get some more catching up done tonight with my blog reading.

Thanks for stopping in and have a great day. Angela

9 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Lovely friendship set especially the last one XOXO Zoe

Meggymay said...

Love your set of ATCs, the images are gorgeous. Yvonne x

Brenda Brown said...

hese are fabulous ATcs Angela, so glad you are entering them into the Stamp Man swap. I love the sentiments, particularly the last one.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Deb said...

Oh Wow! these are fabulous. I love them all but the last one is super gorgeous.

georgina said...

Loving your atc's Angela,especially the last one which seems to be a general consensus methinks!!! Hope whatever is stressing you out is soon resolved and the housework can be put aside and the crafting back to the fore,take care, luv Georginax

sam21ski said...

Wonderful set of ATC's Angela.

Sam xxxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

sam21ski said...

Fab set of friendship atc's Angela. Perhaps you should get stressed more often - lol

Sam xxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

Brenda Brown said...

These are gorgeous Angela and show your styles perfectly.
Thanks for sharing them at The Stamp Man, someone will be so lucky to receive one.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Heidi said...

Hi angela, just catching up after a busy few days, love these atc's, they are all gorgeous and a great little gift to give your friends. Hugs and smiles heidi x