Sunday 22 May 2011

Cards using my napkin Collage kit from US Artquest

This weekend we were up in Skipton so Belle and I stopped in The Stamp Man for their open house. It was great to see everyone again. I got some fab stamps I have been admiring along with some much needed refill bits and more napkins for my napkin Collage kit from US Artquest. I so love this kit and I am loving playing with the pretty napkins both in the kit and ones I pick up here and there as well as stamping my own.These are some of the cards I played around with.
The one above used Tim Holtz sewing stamps, Promarkers, Plain and flower napkins, Distress ink, Distress stains and white/blue card.
This next card uses Tim Holtz Christmas, Bird branch and flower flourish stamps , Aspects of Design mesh stamp(Christmas set available from The Stamp Man)Bird napkins, Distress inks and white card.
My last one is an ATC and uses Lavender and blank napkins, Distress inks, Aspects of Design Butterfly stamp, Promarkers and Distress stains.

I have a few other things I am also working on but most of them are in stages because they require a lot of dry time. Lets just say may hands are covered in Gesso. I will post them in a day or so. Off to bed now since I am nursing a sinus headache and have to work tomorrow. Hope I can sleep a bit..... that would be a change. Maybe I will be up later.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping in and have a lovely evening.
Angela

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Wow Angela you have been busy. Two fabulous cards and a beautiful ATC.
Hugs Lynne xx

The Sparkly Fairy said...

These are really beautiful. you have reminded me to get my USArtQuest Napkins out!!

Brenda Brown said...

I have never tried using napkins but you have created some stunning results Angela love them.
Wish I lived near enough to go to The Stamp Man - one day maybe.
Hope your headache has gone.
Have a good week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

georgina said...

I wouldn't have imagined you could make such a beautiful card from napkins Angela,and love the others too,i think you need to relocate up here to N.Yorks so we can all get together.Skipton has a couple of very beautiful people there i'm sure you'll agree,they make life happy, luv Georginax

alteredbee said...

Love your cards. Someone is certainly going to enjoy receiving them. Your work is inspiring. Glad I discovered your blog today. Patty

sam21ski said...

WOW You've been busy, they are all fabulous xx

Sam xxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/