Monday 17 January 2011

Recovering from a long...........weekend.

What do you get when you combine 7 girls, Pajamas, Chocolate, Popcorn movies and sleeping bags????


No sleep, that's what!


This weekend we had my daughters birthday party which happened to be a sleepover. Her and 6 friends got to tell secrets, giggle and stay up all night. they were in their glory. Mom on the other hand needs sleep desperately. I thought they would crash out by maybe 1am????? who was I kidding. 5 of them fell asleep by 3:30am only to be up by 6:30 and the other 2 did not fall
asleep till about 8am.
They may be exhausted but at least they all had a great time.
Now having 7 girls for a sleepover I knew I would get no sleep so I had planned on some crafting time through the night as I waited for the girlie's to go to sleep. That thought however got snuffed out on friday as I sliced my finger at school. Aside from the pain it would not stop bleeding so I could not do as much as I wanted to. Even typing was slow going until today when the bandages came off. So no new projects as hoped but I promise tomorrow I will be crafting a bit. I have to make up for the weekend. Last but not least for a bit of news. Be sure to check in later this week for a Sweet candy giveaway. It will be worth a peek. Now it is off to bed to get some much needed rest. Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful day.

Angela



4 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

Oh my gosh how fun! That's got to be one of the best parts of being a mom! I can't wait!

Mrs A. said...

Hi Angela,
just received my e-mail from Linda to say we are swap partners on a swap for all seasons. I had your box#7 in the matchbox swap. Can't wait to be able to get started. I have already bought the background material.
hugs valery Anne (aka Mrs A.)

Rachelxx said...

I remember doing this with my nieces over in Oz - those girlies really have stamina!!, unlike their Mum & Auntie who were shattered!! But it was fun :-)

Brenda Brown said...

I remember those days - I had my two small grandaughters last weekend and they were asleep by 9.45, thank goodness. But I found I couldn't sleep properly as I was only dozing waiting to hear any noises in case they woke up. We can't win can we.
I hope your finger is better this weekend and you are getting more crafting done.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox