Saturday 25 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas day 23-25 and Merry Christmas!

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas today! We have had a lovely day at home just the 4 of us and lots of skyping. How did you spend your christmas?
Well today is the final day of the Countdown to Christmas Matchbox swap. This has been such a fun swap. so now onto the matchboxes I received for days 23-25

Day 23 is from Kelly and is adorable with a little snowman and tree. Inside is a really cute little paper doll sheet and pin.

Day 24 comes from Nancy P. and is a cute little scene. I love little miniatures.
And now the final Day 25 comes from Hope, one of my previous swap partners from the Mussie Tussie swap at A swap for all seasons. Hopes matchbox is so sweet with a liitle house and window scene. Inside is an adorable little wooden snowman ornament.

Thanks Kelly, Nancy and Hope. I love them.
Well this has been a great swap I have had a wonderful time. Thanks also to Linda for organising and running the whole swap. I cannot wai to see what Linda has in planned for her next swap. Thanks for joining me throughout the Matchbox reveals . Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas. Angela

1 comment:

Linda said...

I just wanted to stop in and wish you a Merry Christmas and to thank you for participating in the Matchbox Swap! Linda