Friday 2 July 2010

New blog candy



While I am still blog hopping my way through Where bloggers create I decided to put up a new blog candy for anyone coming to visit me. There are a few ways you can get entries for my candy.... All you have to do to enter is leave a comment for me. If you leave me your blog address you will automatically get another entry and if you become a follower you will get 2 more entries. In the blog candy you will find some fun papers in 12X 12 from Fancy pants designs, 8 1/2 X 11 plain papers for cards or such, Buttons, flowers, Fancy pants diecuts, stickers, lace and ribbons, beads and charms, ink and stamps, clear overlay, Chipboard shapes, diecut cards, gems , brads and a packet of flowersoft and wire. I will randomly draw a winner July 16. If you entered the last blog candy you are automatically entered for this one and the more comments you leave the more entries you get between now and the 15. I will also send a small goodie package to mine and my daughters favourite blog so be sure to post me your blog address. Good luck all and thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful evening. Angela

4 comments:

Poppet said...

You are so generous Angela. I entered the last Candy so you should have my link and I also left a comment on your envelope file post. I was on holiday and I wasn't on the internet everyday and missed it when posted. :-) xx

Dawnll said...

How sweet of you, such a nice idea. I couldn't resist throwing my name in the hat. I am already a follower. and I think you are one of mine.
My blog is Http://dawnscrafts.blogspot.com.
I read all your posts in my google reader, sometimes I forget to pop in and comment.

Lynn said...

I am new to your blog but found it an inviting place to wander through, figured I had better become a follower. Thank you for offering Candy, it is very generous.

Lynn said...

oh, I apologize, my blog is new.... it is:
http://windryderdreams.blogspot.com