Wednesday 2 June 2010

Something old .......catching up


Sorry I have been MIA for a little bit but with the kiddies off this week there is little me time. I have been meaning to post these pics as a sneak peak of a swap I am in from "A Swap for all Seasons". We had to swap something old, something new something borrowed and something blue as well as a vintage wedding pic. The first snippet is of all my stuff packaged up neatly to go. I made sewed all the bags to be re-usable. This swap was mailed for June 1 and has not arrived yet so I cannot post the actuals till she receives it. she is in Denmark and makes the most amazing collectible bears called Tiny Bear. if you get a momment you must check her out here. The second snippet is a collage of the things I sent her. Of course it is not the actuals but mear pieces, distorted to show only a glimpse. Hope it gets you guessing. Now off to work on a few crafty challenges before dinner is ready. Have a wonderful night. Angela

No comments: