Tuesday 11 May 2010

Basic Grey and Simon says stamp Challenges


This card is for Basic Greys Week 19 Photo inspiration challenge and Simon Says stamp birthday challenge. I used Basic Grey Porcelain papers, Sugar Nellie stamped image, Inkadinkado stamps, trim from Creative Imaginations and lace from my stash. I coloured the image using water colour pencils.

This is the inspiration photo for the Basic Grey week 19 challenge. I picked out the softness in the colours and the hearts.
Thanks for the wonderful comments. I love reading and truely appreciate each and every one. Have a wonderful night. Angela

2 comments:

Poppet said...

Your card matches the picture perfectly. Lovely calm colours, gorgeous card Angela.
:-) xx

Kim Costello said...

Adorable!!!! Angela, Fabulous card, wonderful image, love the fun details and great inspiration from the picture, thanks for joining us on the Basic Grey Challenges, HuGs Kim & the BG Team :)