Thursday 22 April 2010

Totally Papercrafts challenge # 12 Spring


this card is created for Totally papercrafts chalenge # 12 where the theme was spring. I used Tim holtz stamps. the bird cage is stamped on clear then cut out and the bird on paper and placed under. the flowers on the birdcage are flowersoft and smooch ink accents. the papers used were scraps from my scrap box. The flower frame is made from colorbok border stickers cut and layered. I left teh sentiment blank as I am not sure what I am going to do with the card yet. Thanks for viewing. Angela

3 comments:

Poppet said...

Such a pretty card Angela. I love the dimension the flowersoft gives the birdcage. :-) xx

zandra said...

Cute card. I've been playing with the flower soft, too. Very cool.
Hugz, Z

Julie said...

A very sweet card you have here. Love the bird cage image.