Tuesday 9 March 2010

Wonderland swap... WOW!

Well the post man came a knocking this am with a nice box for me from my Wonderland Swap partner Liesa. It was packed full of such fun wonderful things and even the packaging was wonderful! I have little hearts everywhere as they were sprinkled thoughout the packaging. Here are some pics....
This is a pic of everything! How wonderful it looks I did not want to open it because it was so pretty.
This was a wonderful little book Liesa made me with lovely details including a card page holder. There are lots of details with Glitter, Jewels, roses and more.
And a lovely crown tiara with lots of jingly things.
This is a beautifully beaded key ring with lovely glass beads. Perfect because my keyring just broke.
A wonderful glass beaded necklace. Just my style!
An amazingly detailed Beaded bracelet with Alice and other charms on it. Love it!
And to top it off a bag of homemade sweets! Very scrummy! There were also some wonderful vintage buttons and little individual notecards attached to each item. Thank you so much Liesa for all the wonderful things. I cannot wait till you get my box. I have had a great time with this swap and my lovely Swap partner! Have a wonderful day! Angela

3 comments:

Poppet said...

OOOOOOOHH, I'm speechless, what a lovely way to share. All it takes is a bit of time and effort to turn simple things into lifetime memories. :-) xx

zandra said...

Isn't it great! Looks like she really spoiled you, so nice. I have yet to receive mine? :o(
Hugz, Z

Maggi said...

Wow, what a box of treasures! Your partner did a fantastic job, everything looks amazing!!!