Thursday 4 February 2010

Totally Papercrafts Challenge 1


This is my layout for the Totally papercrafts 1st Challenge theme of friends. I am a bit worried since I decided to do a layout and all I have seen on blogs is cards. I hope I have read the directions correctly. Oh well not to worry at least I have completed something and If I go on completing at least one project a day I will be as happy as a lark. The BG paper was from my stash but I have to say I am not sure who it is from since I cut off the strip. I think it is Fancy Pants designs but don't quote me on it. The flowers are Prima with Basic Grey and CI brad centersThe Stickers are from Junkitz and the pearls from Prima. The ribbons are from my stash as well. The pictures are from a pool Party Belle attended with her friends the week before got ready to leave the states and move to England. the journaling is on tags behind the photos. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Angela
any papercraft project counts, gorgeous scrapbook page, lovely lay out, great piccies, luv all your emebelies, thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Totally Papercrafts, hope to see you next week, good luck, sue.x

Anne said...

Hi Angela
You cut that close lol.
Fantastic page, thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge on Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

Emma said...

Hi Angela
Gorgeous page, love the colours and details. Such fun photo's too.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x