Saturday 6 February 2010

A scrapbook Outing....




While we were out and about today DH drove us about an hour south to Sheffield to a new Scrapbook store we have not been too called The Craft Den . It was great although we got there only 30 min before they closed so we did not get to shop too much. The owner Lynne is very nice and let me say I was in paper heaven. I found some wonderful flocked papers and dots and patterns as well as pads If I had more time I definately would be in trouble breaking the bank. There were lots of mini albums, stamps, supplies and plenty of displays for inspiration. A definate must see if you are in the area. I will definately go back.


3 comments:

Lynne said...

Thank you for your kind comments about my shop. It was lovley meeting you too! Lynne

zandra said...

Looks like a great score!
Hugz, Z

Maggi said...

I love finding new places to shop for supplies, great haul!