Sunday 28 February 2010

Just a bit more...


ok, well after the birthday parties I had a bit of time this weekend to get another page done. This one is for the Imaginisce facebook weekend chalenge and the theme was birthday. So here I used my favourite Imaginisce papers from the fairest of them all collwction along with some diecut flowers and brads from the dame collection. I used a fiskars boarder punch and Chip off the olde Block title. the picture is of Belle at age 5 for her Birthday portrait. Sorry the photo has a glare but I could not get it to go clear without the flash since it was so dark. Have a great weekend. Angela

2 comments:

Poppet said...

A birthday to remember, the colours on the paper go so well with the pretty picture. Love your style. :-) xx

Lynne said...

Hi Angela. Was that you and the princess I spied at the Rusty Pickle workshop? Hope you had a great time. Love your layout. Be in touch soon. Lynne x