Monday 28 September 2009

ATC fun


Ok I have managed to spend a little time crafting although any time spent is shared with my now 7 year old who shadows my every move but I stil love it. Here are 2 ATC cards me and my little one created(although she mostly worked on cards). I really like the flowersoft and decided my challenge for that night would be to use it on some ATC cards. the Beatrix potter was done with some old Stampin Up stamps, Smooch inks, spring flowersoft and some fun Beatrix potter stuff that came free with one of the magazines I bought. the Beautiful was done with a flowering branch stamp Pat had given me back in the states as a gift, some copper smooch, Stampin up stamps for the border background, Tim Hotz new rock candy cracle paint, walnut distress ink and some red flowersoft. Iwas itching to try the Rock candy I got from a store in Harrogate called Art from the heart.

No comments: